Professional Training & Match camp – Czech Republic 2015
After a successful 2014 summer camp, Kim Grant International Football Academy opens to recruit professional players for this year’s up-coming summer professional training & match camp, JUNE-JULY 2015.
This a great opportunity for professional players out of contract to gain high level pre-season training and to compete & showcase their talents against top European professional teams and to be seen by professional scouts, sports directors from surrounding countries Austria, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland hoping to gain professional contract. This is a unique opportunity that you will not get anywhere else.
The camp starts with high professional level pre-season training preparing for professional matches in JULY against Premier, 1st League and U23 clubs, from Austria, Germany, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, and Poland.
- For professional & Pro – Academy players ONLY
- Professional & Pro – Academy players out of contract
- Aged 17 to 25 max
- Players will be selected through background & reference checks and professional footballing history.
- Must have good physical condition, as training will be on a very high professional level
- Must be free of injuries
- Players must be free of contract or going to be in May/June
- Must have Cv and Video links
- Must have own personal insurance coverage for duration of the camp
All players attending the professional camp must have official letters from their last or previous clubs stating they are free of contract and without training or future compensation as this is required by players under age of 24.
MAX – 24 Professional players (includes 2 Goalkeepers)
Note: (This is a Limited Squad size in-take, last year there was over 50 applications to attend.)
Selected professional players will be expected to arrive latest SUNDAY 31st MAY 2015 to start of Intensive pre-season training on the Monday 1st JUNE till 31st JULY 2015
JUNE 2015 – 23rd, 27th
JULY 2015 – 1st, 5th, 8th, 12th, 16th, 20th, 24th, 28th
the schedule may be changed according to the final arrangement of dates with professional clubs.The squad will play min 8 friendly matches from 23rd June till last friendly on the 28th July 2015.
All INCLUSIVE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING / MATCH CAMP:
- Hotel Accommodation
- Food – x 3 meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Supplied Drinks & Fluids during Training & Professional matches
- Full Match, Training clothing and equipment supplied
- Pick-up from & to Prague & Brno international airports
- Transportation to matches if required
- Min 8 friendly matches against professional teams from the Premeir,1st division and U23 league clubs
- Professional Head coaches, chief scouts and sports directors in attendance from various countries including teams participating.
- Intensive Professional training for 3-4 weeks before start of professional games
- Amenities includes Swimming pool, volley-ball, sauna, free Wi-Fi etc..
- Will be coached & trained by professional coach and former International and professional player, European senior scout
- Letter of invitation can be provided if selected to attend if non EU
- Qualified Physio & Masseur
- Rental of training & match stadium
- Official Referee Fees covered
Package DOES NOT Include:-
- Visa & applications fees
- International airfares
- Personal & International travel insurance
- Personal expenses – (such as laundry, drinks, telephone calls or excess baggage charge)
For more details costs, please email us: email@example.com