INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL MATCH AND TRAINING CAMP 2016
KG-IFA RECRUITMENT & SCOUTING PROCESS BEGINS FOR PROFESSIONAL CAMP 2016
Kim Grant International Football Academy 2nd year professional match & training camp 2015 was hugely successful and has now started its scouting and recruitment process for both professional players and youth academy for the up-coming summer June & July professional camp in 2016.
The recruiting and scouting process has began earlier, due to large demand and applications of the 2015 camp. With over 800 inquires and applications from players world wide, with a limited selected squad of 24 players (including 2 goalkeeper), we have now started an early process to recruit and filter the right players to have the players and to us time to make necessary background and reference checks. A fantastic opportunity to compete & showcase your talents against top European professional teams and to be seen by professional Chief Scouts, Sports Directors, Head Coaches from surrounding countries Austria, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland.
This is a unique opportunity that you will not get anywhere else. The professional camp begins with high professional level 2-3 weeks fitness & tactical pre-season preparation to compete against professional matches in JUNE – JULY against Premier, 1st League and U23.
- Professional & Youth Academy players out of contract or have been released
- Professional & Pro – Academy players out of contract
- selected aged group from 17 to 24 years old.
- Players will be selected through background & reference checks and professional footballing history.
- Must have good physical condition, as training will be on a very high professional level
- Must be free of injuries
- Players must be free of contract or going to be in May/June
- Must have Cv and Video links
- Must have own personal insurance coverage for duration of the camp
All players attending the professional camp must have official letters from their last or previous clubs stating they are free of contract and without training or future compensation as this is required by players under age of 24.
MAX – 24 Professional players (includes 2 Goalkeepers)
Note: (This is a Limited Squad size in-take, with a strong demand during this summer 2015, we had over 800 inquiries & applications to this years summer professional camp 2015). Selected professional players will be expected to arrive latest Tuesday, 31st MAY 2016 to start of Intensive pre-season training on the Wednesday, 1st JUNE 2016.
JUNE 2016 – T.B.A
JULY 2016 – T.B.A
the schedule may be changed according to the final arrangement of dates with professional clubs.The squad will play min 8 friendly matches from as early as 15th June till last friendly on the 31st July 2016.
FULL-BOARD PROFESSIONAL TRAINING / MATCH CAMP:
- Hotel Accommodation
- Food – x 3 meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Supplied Drinks & Fluids during Training & Professional matches
- Full Match, Training clothing and equipment supplied
- Pick-up from & to Prague & Brno international airports
- Transportation to matches if required
- Min 8 friendly matches against professional teams from the Premier,1st division and U23 league clubs
- Professional Head coaches, chief scouts and sports directors in attendance from various countries including teams participating.
- Intensive Professional training for 3-4 weeks before start of professional games
- Amenities includes Swimming pool, volley-ball, sauna, free Wi-Fi etc..
- Will be coached & trained by professional coach and former International and professional player, European senior scout
- Letter of invitation can be provided if selected to attend if non EU
- Qualified Physio & Masseur
- Rental of training & match stadium
- Official Referee Fees covered
Package DOES NOT Include:-
- Visa & applications fees
- International airfares
- Personal & International travel insurance
- Personal expenses – (such as laundry, drinks, telephone calls or excess baggage charge)
For more Inquairies & Costs, please email us: email@example.com